Because I have traveled to so many locations and been to the airport way too many times, I thought it would be nice to share some wisdom. Below we have some Handy Airport Tips for your destination wedding. With everything that is going to on, it’s easy to forget little items. Your airport experience can be easy or difficult, depending on how you approach it. Take a look at these tips and let me know what you think.
1. Don’t Forget Your Headphones!
2. Buy a book beforehand, or else grab a bestseller at the airport. You will want one when you are relaxing
3. Weigh Your Bag Before Departing to Avoid Fees
4. Ask Us to Setup Wheelchair Assistance for Guests
5. Get to the Airport Early
6. Triple Check Your Bags For Liquids
7. Grab a Coffee, Remember to Drink it Before You Board
8. If You Really Need to Ask Where the Computer Station is For Last Minute Emails
9. Buy Practical Items at Duty-Free Instead of Clothes
10. Make Sure You Eat Before You Board if You Don’t Like Airport Food
11. Convert Your Cash Before You Depart
Handy Airport Tips For Your Destination Wedding
My Wedding Away Blog
We love helping couples with their upcoming destination weddings. Our blog has the latest tips, advice, and real weddings to help you with your wedding journey. Check out our social media accounts or contact us with any suggestions.