Today we have My Wedding Away Destination Wedding Tips for making that special day perfect. Unless you’ve been to a destination wedding or read a lot of them, you might need some help. We want this to be an essential start for you to get to know what you should and shouldn’t do when it comes to planning your dream wedding.
- When it comes to picking a destination and resort, it helps to consider somewhere that you’ve been. As much as we recommend going somewhere completely new for a different experience, going somewhere that you know you love will help.
- Because some flights may work for you, we want you to still go through your guest list. You want to consider who is bringing kids, if you have elderly guests, and talk to us about organising flights and a destination that will work for everyone.
- Consider the size of your guest list, and people often think that the larger the wedding group, the lower the price. That is not always the case, so make sure you don’t base your guest list on that fact. We will work hard to find you a discount and tell you the best possible way to save some money.
- Something that you might forget about when it comes to picking somewhere for your destination wedding is the activities that you want to do with your wedding group. These events are what make your wedding unique and memorable for everyone to remember.
- If you haven’t done a lot of travelling or have no idea where you want to go, you shouldn’t just rely on the internet for help. Everyone is different and have a broad range of opinions when it comes to destinations and resorts. That’s why we want to help explore multiple options and find the right one for you.
- Try not to get upset if some people can’t attend your wedding. This problem often happens with these types of weddings. Remember that everyone that does come is enough.
- Don’t get overwhelmed with all the resort choices, and we want to help narrow it down. It can be easy to find one small thing you don’t like about a resort, but that’s why we are here to help.
My Wedding Away Destination Wedding Tips
My Wedding Away Blog
We love helping couples with their upcoming destination weddings. Our blog has the latest tips, advice, and real weddings to help you with your wedding journey. Check out our social media accounts or contact us with any suggestions.